Don’t miss out when the 2019 Annual Membership meeting is held in Nashville, Tennessee at the Thompson Hotel April 4-6, 2019. Events scheduled to date are CEU eligible seminars for licensing requirements and TopGolf for golfing and fun. Look for registration and more details on the meeting in January.
Once again this year SMCI will be returning to Riverside Casino and Golf Resort in Riverside, Iowa for the annual golf outing. Plans are for dinner and team selection on September 18th with golf on September 19th at 9:00 a.m. Mark your calendars and look for more information in July.
Annual Membership Meeting – April 19-21, 2018 at the Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort in Savannah, Georgia.
Thursday, April 19, 2018
welcome Reception 6:00 to 8:00 pm at the Champion Grill at the Westin
Friday, April 20, 2018
- 8:00 to 10:00 (with breakfast) – Industry Insights by SMACNA National President Jack Knox
- 10:00 – 3:00 – Historic District Trolley Tour with Lunch at the Olde Pink House (for the non-golfers)
- 11:00 to 4:00 – Golf Tournament at The Club at Savannah Harbor
- 6:00 to 7:00 – Cocktail reception at Riverscape B at the Westin
- 7:00 - ??? Dinner on your own (Ferry ride across the river free at the hotel to the entertainment district)
Saturday, April 21, 2018
- 8:00 to 10:00 (with breakfast) – Technical Update with SMACNA’s Technical Director Eli Howard
- 11:00 – 3:00 Fishing Charters available (tentative)
RSVP / CONTACT
Contact Kim Best - firstname.lastname@example.org - for registration and information.
Chapter Meeting: 3PM
Joint Adjustment Board Meeting: 5PM
RSVP: Send rsvp to email@example.com